Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
- Create a scrapbook layout of a landmark or a scenery. See!! Simple, isn't it?
- No person should be the subject of the photo (so if it's a picture with people in it, that's ok but not a person standing out as the focus)
- Challenge Twist: You have to include journaling on this layout and the journaling is to be on a little accordion album as part of the layout element.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Here's my back-to-basic LO:
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
A quick post of little tid bits from KIKI ART New Collections. Droool awayyy!!
Hop over to Kiki Art Blog to read more on these collections!! and lots moreee
Meanwhile KIKI ART is opening for DT Calls.
The time has finally arrived! We are thrilled to announce the Kiki Art 2010 – 2011 Design Team call for this upcoming winter/spring! We are looking for talented and committed designers who love to create with bright and fun products. To apply, please email your application entitled Kiki Art DT Call to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. A little bit about yourself. When did you start scrapbooking? How would you define your style? Are you on any other design teams? Have you been published before? Why would you make a great addition to our team? Please note that previous design team experience is not required. Be sure to include your first and last name, city/state/country, and your email address.
2. A link to your online gallery and/or blog so that we may get a general feel of your work. If you have a scrapbook resume, please feel free to send it in your application.
3. A scan or photograph of three (3) scrapbook layouts, one (1) card, and one (1) other project that displays your style. We would love to see projects that use Kiki Art products, but all applications will be considered.
All applications must be received by August 23rd.
Those invited to join the team will be notified via email, and the new team will be announced on the blog in early September.
New design team members will serve for six (6) months beginning in September 2010. Designers will be required to create a minimum of three (3) projects each month, participate on the design team forum, promote Kiki Art, etc. Designers will receive all products needed to complete their assignments, and compensation of published work will be negotiated.
If you have any questions regarding the DT call, please direct them to Sarah at email@example.com. Good luck to all those that apply, and we look forward to seeing all of your applications!More infos can be read HERE.
Till next post, I'm rushing to finish a project.
Monday, July 19, 2010
New challenge over at Scrap | Inspire | Create whole month of July. This month we are playing with a scrapbook sketch, designed by RC, Alin.
This will be my new scrappy home. I have migrated from typepad to blogger. Encountered technical problems with my typepad account and i found it troublesome to deal with. Hence I have decided to move back to Blogger. Nevertheless, I can't import my previous posts therein (typepad) to here (blogger), so I have to start fresh to nil post. So this will be my first introduction post. You may relink me with this new blogspot address, if any.