Sunday, October 10, 2010

SIC is Back!


That's right! After a two month long of absence, Scrap Inspire Create is back with a new fun challenge and also the announcement of their 4 Creative Crews!!

Do check out HERE!

Please do play along our challenge this month! Exciting RAK awaits! :)


***UPDATE***


Just sharing with you my take on the sketch. Its quite difficult for me to start creating after a temporary hibernation, struggling myself and here's the finished result.


(Apologies for the poor quality as I took this directly from my phone)

~* Cupcake & Lambchop *~

The title was resulted from our nicknames we called ourselves; my friend is crazy over cupcakes whilst I simply love lambchops! *teehee*
I have been keeping old pics of my friends and I and hadn't had the real time to do some scrappy works. Shame on me!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment