Friday, January 7, 2011

Its HERE!


Happy New Year peeps!!

Sorry for the late post. I have been busy around the house and sorting out my daughter's school enrolment! It has been a hectic week of new year!

I also forgot to post my finished LO for the sketch challenge over at Design Dollies. How forgetful ME!! :S

Nevertheless, not running for anything but simply sharing my first LO for 2011. Thanks to Design Dollies sketch design.:) Just a simple design using cut and paste system, a little bit of misting works, for the love of Stickles and rub-on transfers work wonders!


A wonderful brilliant progress of DD in her first schooling year. She loves reading just like mommy!! hehe
Well Done my little one!
Much Love, Mom


*******************************************


Spent a little time during my leave days and created myself this page.
Just a little reward for myself juggling life and family and work, a way to appreciate myself with a LO and a Latte fix. Gotta love the Mochas ♥

Adios people. Be safe and enjoy 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. Just love the warhol effect of your photos on this lO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it??? i want MORE! huhu ;)

    oh relink me @ http://alinski-whitespace.blogspot.com/

    p.s: nuthing much on the blog yet! peace...

    ReplyDelete